Last Updated: December 25, 2022
2. Information We Collect.
We collect the following information.
– Location Information. We may collect location information about the device that you volunteer or enable through the App or your device.
– Information You Provide When Sign-In. If you register for an account with us, you provide us your unique account name, your email address, password. You may also be able to register using your user credentials to certain social media sites, such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter (“Social Networks”), and when you do, Social Networks will share with us information based on their privacy policies and based on your settings.
– Information You Choose to Share from Your Social Networks. If you choose to link the Services to your Social Networks, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter will share with us information from your Social Networks based on their privacy policies and based on your settings.
– Information You Provide When Advertising, or Posting a Job Opening or an Event. You may provide email, phone and other business contact information.
– Information You Provide When you are Content Provider. You may provide publication name, publication description, publication profile picture, publication coverage area, blog website.
3. How We Use Your Information.
Our primary purposes for the collection and processing of information is to provide our Services (to perform our contract with you), to improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, to market the Services to you, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. Also, we may process your information where we have a legitimate interest (e.g., fraud prevention, network and information security, research (including marketing research), and direct marketing), and as you otherwise consent.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com